Medallion Capital focuses on investing in businesses located in the United States.
Candidates generally have the following characteristics:
- Established Businesses (Medallion does not provide seed capital or start-up funding.)
- Operating Cash Flow of at Least $1.5 Million
- Qualified, Experienced Management Team
- Sophisticated Equity Investor Participation
- Strong Growth Potential with a Viable Exit Strategy
- Must be a Qualified “Small Business,” as Defined by the SBA
- Niche in its Industry, with a Defensible Market Position
- History of Strong Customer Relationships
While most industries are considered, those generally not considered include: information technology, life sciences, real estate, entertainment, and finance companies.